Our Caremed Alrick Total Care air mattresses have been created to deliver a cost-effective solution for the prevention and management of pressure injuries in a nursing home or home care environment. Suitable for patients in a medium to high risk category, the mattresses are designed to alleviate discomfort, and minimise swapping of mattress surfaces. With simple to use settings and functionality, the Total Flow enables the care provider to quickly set up the mattress system and have it operating at optimal pressure for a specific user with ease.
Total Care features:
- The balanced air cells provide alternate pressure. The air moves around the cells, gently and continually moving the patient so pressure sores are alleviated.
- The pump is quiet and allows you to set a cycle air-time of 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes and can be fitted to the bed with hanging brackets. There are both alternate and static modes on the pump control pad.
- Ideal for medium to high risk category patients
The mattress cover:
- The cover on the total flow mattress is multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU It is water resistant and machine washable and is anti-microbal with white underside. The cover also comes with fire evacuation strap system with handles.
- Width is 900mm and length 2000mm. The depth of the mattress is 127mm.
- The mattress can take a max weight of 160kg.
- The pump weight is 6lb, and power consumption is 7W/PH and comes with a remote control for minimal disturbance.
- If there is an issue with low pressure, power failure or alternate failure, the panel has an audible and visible alarm.
- Control panel lock to prevent unauthorised or accidental tampering.