The Total Flow Hybrid can be used just as a high specification foam pressure redistribution mattress, also doubling up with balanced-air self-adjusting foam-filled air cells, and the option to add a choice of pumps to provide alternating pressure, and a built in Alerta Evacuation System of handles and straps. The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell.
Reduce movement across mattress surfaces
No requirement to remove patient from bed to change from foam system to alternating air system.
Total Flow Hybrid also boasts a unique adaptable heel zone with gel-foam pads, individually removable to reduce to zero pressure on the heel as required for unrivalled pressure redistribution and improved circulation
- Castellated head section for unique comfort
- The pump is quiet and allows you to set a cycle air-time of 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes. The pump is fitted to the bed with hanging brackets and there are both alternate and static modes on the pump control pad.
- The cover on the Total Flow Max mattress is multi-stretch and vapour permeable PU. It is water resistant and machine washable and is anti-microbal with white underside and has a 360 degree zipper for ease of removal.
- Single – 197 x 90 x 15 cm. King Single – 197 x 105 x 15cm
- The mattress can take a max weight of 250kg.
- The pump weight is 2.8kg, and air output is 8 litres/minute with a power consumption of 7W and comes with a remote control for minimal disturbance.
- If there is an issue with low pressure, power failure or alternate failure, the panel has an audible and visible alarm.
- Control panel lock to prevent unauthorised or accidental tampering.